Customer Service - Casual
- Diverse position in a dynamic and varying environment
- We need a bright, organised individual with a positive "can-do" attitude
You will be working in various fast-paced, and challenging environments including the Amberley library where attention to detail is essential and flexibility is key.
This is an important role needing someone with great people skills, who is resilient, efficient, enthusiastic and quick to pick up and retain information.
Whilst experience in administration or front of house service is advantageous, it is not essential - what's important is a can-do attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to learn!
Our ideal applicants will have:
- Strong computer skills - including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy
- A desire to exceed expectations and become a valuable part of a committed team
- Reliability, responsibility and the ability to convey a professional corporate appearance at all times
If you're looking for a varied, rewarding position that will see you kept on your toes... you've come to the right place!
Applicants for this position should live locally, have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and be non-smokers.
For more information about the position description, contact Naomi Woodham, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0297709151.