Technical Assistant - Three Waters Asset Planning Team
The Hurunui District Council is looking for a Technical Assistant to support the Three Waters Asset Planning Team. The purpose of this role is to provide technical input to enhance our Three Waters Application Process, improve our assets knowledge and compliance by inspecting site works and liaising with other Council teams to ensure that assets are installed and recorded to Hurunui District Council standards.
We are looking for someone who loves to make a difference and contributes positively.
- Have the desire to improve the customer experience and business experience
- Have a keen eye for detail, accuracy and patterns
- Can have a positive influence on others, share ideas, co-operate with others and 'go the extra mile'
- Enjoy working in a diverse and fun, small team environment
- Can promote consistent business process, especially data collection
- Possess great communication and organisational skills
Then we want to hear from you!
This newly-created role reports to the Three Waters Planning Team Leader. In line with Council's People Strategy and our core values of Respect, Integrity and Commitment, we are on the hunt for the right attitude and personality. While engineering experience and qualifications relevant to Three Waters is desirable, it is not a requirement.
This full-time permanent position is based in our Amberley office, with district-wide travel from time to time. We offer flexible employment conditions, good training and development opportunities and a family-friendly, supportive team environment.
For more information about the position description, contact Brett Beer on 027 520 2426 or email@example.com.